Peer Print is well known in Israel for our specialization of developing, designing and direct printing on a wide variety of packaging materials until 1 mm thickness, including:
Chromo, Duplex, Triplex, Kraft, Grey back, Manila back, Metallic cardboard, Bristol board, e-flute, rigid cardboard, PP, PET, and more.
As a one-stop shop for your packaging design needs, our industrial design team will help you choose the right packaging material for your application. Then, our graphic design team designs the graphics based on the packaging materials, the type of product, and the marketing strategy, while applying the wealth of knowledge and experience we have accumulated since first opening our doors in 1942 to make sure our customers get the best value for their investment.
The entire production process, from concept, through development, to production and digital enhancement (Foil stamping, embossing, lamination, spot varnish, stencil, and more) is all carried out in-house on our production floor.
Then, the final products are loaded onto our fleet of delivery trucks and make their way to your doorstep.
Some of our most popular products:
- Wine and Alcohol Packages
- Cosmetics Packages
- Food Packages
- Promotional Packages
- Toiletries Packages
- Toys and Games Packages
- Exclusive Decorative Gift Packages.
We also offer:
- Beermats – 1 mm thick, direct printing
- Shelf Signage – Display units, Danglers & Wobblers, Headers, Shelf Talkers, Promo Flags, and more
- Placemats – made from paper or rigid Polypropylene
- Folders and binders made from Polypropylene and rigid cardboard
- Desk mats – made from rigid Polypropylene
- Booklets, catalogs, notebooks, books, calendars, p.o.s boxes and stands, and more…
ראשי / Packaging